Benefits of Low Voltage & LED Lighting
The nightscapes we produce are dramatic, thoughtful – and thoroughly practical. They make the most of your yard, your patios and porches, your plantings, your pool (or outdoor recreation area) – and your home’s architectural features.
Landscape and Architectural Lighting offers so many benefits, like:
- Offer your family reassurance and security at night
- Increasing your Home’s Value and Curb Appeal
- Creating a Resort-Like Atmosphere
- Highlighting the Architectural Features of your Home
- Developing Focal Points in your Landscape
- Expanding your Outdoor Living Space
- Extending Views from Inside your Home
- Requires about 2/3 less power than a high voltage system
- Less obtrusive fixtures keeping them less visible during daylight hours
- Low Voltage systems are much safer than 120 volt systems because there is a reduced risk of shock
- Minimum property damage during installation
- Fixtures are easy to move as your landscaping matures
- Expandable – Lighthouse systems are designed to meet your outdoor lighting needs today and in the future.
- Worry free – Solid brass and copper lighting fixtures with a Lifetime warranty. Maintenance by full time Southern Exposure Lighting service crews.
- 1/4 the cost of installing a high voltage system